CONTACT AND DIRECTIONS
If you have any enquiries or suggestions please contact us by one of the following methods:-
By mail (please note this is an administrative address and NOT Heather's farm address):
16 James Avenue
- UK Saddle Customers and Saddle Customers without an International Agent - please contact Debbie on 0787 720 2950
- UK EE Product/Course Customers - please call Debbie on 0787 720 2950
- International EE Product/Course Customers - please call Debbie on +44 787 720 2950
- USA/Canada Saddle Customers - please call Shannon on +1 (360) 295-3338
- Course/Booking enquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saddle/product enquiries and customer care - email@example.com
- Saddle orders/tracking (UK/Europe) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saddle/product orders (USA) - email@example.com
- Forums - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website - email@example.com
- EE Society membership - firstname.lastname@example.org
East Leigh Farm
DIRECTIONS TO EAST LEIGH FARM (COURSES & TEACHER TRAINING)
From the M5, take the A38 towards Plymouth (A38 is a continuation of the M5) to Buckfastleigh - around 20miles on from Exeter. Turn left to Totnes at the Buckfastleigh exit. Follow the signs to Totnes - about five miles - and keep right at the traffic lights as you enter the town. Turn right, onto the A381 towards Dartmouth/Kingsbridge. Go on up the hill, across another set of traffic lights, and carry on for about a mile and a half. The hill levels out eventually and the road dips down again. In the dip, you will see some white lines, indicating a turning to the right, signposted to Harberton. Turn right and go to the end of the road to a T junction and turn left into the village.
Carry on the same road out of the village, up a hill, down into a steep valley, over a little stone bridge, up yet another hill, to a crossroads. This is signposted left to Harbertonford. Turn left there, and we are the last farm on the left hand side. You will pass a pink cottage on your left on a bend, then a barn conversion, then our farm buildings along side the lane. The house is just beyond the farm buildings, but please do not drive down into the house car parking as it is already full of our own vehicles!! There is plenty of parking space alongside the farm buildings at the side of the lane, so just pull up there.
NB PLEASE BRING RIDING KIT IE JODHS AND BOOTS, NO HAT NEEDED, FOR WORK ON THE SIMULATORS.
Arriving by train: please check www.southwesttrains.co.uk for best prices and deals.
Taxis are normally waiting at the station but if you would like to pre-book transfers, please contact us.
Flying into the UK? Please check out these useful airport links for cheap flights, up-to-date airport information and car hire:
There are direct buses from both London Heathrow and Bristol Airport to Totnes.
Please visit www.nationalexpress.com for bookings and more information.