Amazon    Fibre Feeds

Author Topic: An update on me....  (Read 3493 times)

Offline nona

• Joined-January
  • EE Society Member
Re: An update on me....
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 11:44:28 PM »
  • Publish
  • The rain in Spain.......and my goodness has it poured for you.  I am so sorry for your loss.  What a heartbreak.

I hope the settling in process is going smoothly and that the rest of your gang are OK, and of course you as well.

Do please let us know how you are doing.

Nona  :wave:

Offline SilkyRaven

• Joined- November
    • EE Society Member
    « Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 08:40:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Oh Von I'm so sorry for your loss. As Cobstar says it seems like it was his time  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope your settling in continues more smoothly! Do pop in and keep us up to date when you have a minute  :wave:

Offline pico

• Joined-January
    • EE Society Member
    « Reply #17 on: October 07, 2016, 09:47:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • I'm sorry to hear you've lost the old man, Von.  :hug: :hug: :hug: :cry:

he had a good long run with you - and it is good that you were able to bring him with you, and settle him in your new home first.

Offline yvonnemzz

• Joined- January
    • EE Teachers
      • Riding with Reason
    « Reply #18 on: October 25, 2016, 01:02:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Von, just read your post about your move. It's months since I've been on here as I, too, have had an epic life change move. We moved to South Carolina, USA in February.  Unlike you,though, we have no animals left to bring with us. All went over the bridge at natural intervals, sadly. We miss them like crazy so I can sympathise with you. However, we are finally settling in despite me having 2 visits to our local hospital..😕 First with a tick bite that even took  the doctor almost 10 minutes to remove it and  just a couple of weeks ago I was admitted for 4 days with an E Coli infection of the kidneys😷.  Honestly, I never ailed  a thing all my life in the UK - then with in 4 months of being here I'm in twice. Sod's law now that we have to pay for our treatment ( even with medical insurance🙄). However, we are loving the change of lifestyle and I hope you are, too. Your place looks amazing. Wishing you every success and happiness........and keep,on EE'ing.  Yx
    EET Level 3 and Saddle Agent (South Carolina USA) Monty Roberts Intro Certificate Holder (Natural Horsemanship) www.ridingwithreason.co.uk
    EE Simulator lessons now available

Offline nona

• Joined-January
    • EE Society Member
    « Reply #19 on: October 26, 2016, 11:06:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hello

Just to say nice to see you on here and to read about your news, but sorry that you have not been well. Just hope everything has cleared up now and you can get on and enjoy your new life.

Nona  :wave: