Amazon    Fibre Feeds

Author Topic: Upcoming (October 14) EE Teacher Training  (Read 1053 times)

Offline StuPid

• Joined-April
  • Expired Membership
Upcoming (October 14) EE Teacher Training
« on: September 02, 2014, 05:48:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hello, and apologies in advance if this isn't the right place to ask this.

Are there still student places available for the upcoming intake of EETT?

Due to an unexpected change of circumstances I suddenly find that (a) I have the time to attend the course and (b) I can afford it.

I'm somewhat wibbling about the whole idea, but I suspect if I don't do this now then it may be years before I get started. One of the things that I'm worried about is that I may struggle with the second 5 day session - basically, I've just lost my job, so I know I now have the time to do the first course, and can pay for it out of the hush-money they gave me for going, but I don't know what my circumstances will be when the next 'term' comes around. Will it be possible, if it is necessary, to defer the second part, or do the intakes need to stick together?

I completely understand if that is the case, I'd far rather know that now than simply jump in and cause trouble for everyone else if I can't then make the second part of the course and it causes problems for everyone else. I don't want to be any problem to anyone!

Thanks,
    Stu

Offline nona

• Joined-January
    • EE Society Member
    Re: Upcoming (October 14) EE Teacher Training
    « Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 12:00:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • It might be better if you email Heather direct.  You could PM her through this site.

Good luck

Nona