Author Topic: THANK YOU !!!! for the Conference  (Read 52318 times)

Charlieboy

Re: THANK YOU !!!! for the Conference
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 12:21:44 PM »
Hi all, i had a fantastic time at the course; i enjoyed every minute. Thank you to Heather, Becky, Jill etc and of course the horses! And well done Vicky and Helen you both did superb!

I am new to EE and am very lucky to have met some great people who introduced me to this forum. You are all a great bunch of people and it's cool to know I can come on here and ask questions and get some advice from people who have been there and i can relate too. I'm looking forward to spending lots and lots of time on here having a good old chat!

Kerry  :P

Offline em-merrie

• Joined-June
  • Expired Membership
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2007, 12:43:00 PM »
Yes Huge
THANKYOU

to Heather, Becky, Yvonne, Jill and Mike (who made an exceptional naughty horse :lol: ), all who made this weekend possible as it was truely wonderful and I had a great time :db:

All horses were stunning, learnt lots and no way can I pick out anything individual as it all was just so wonderful :worthy: :db:

Antsje and Rija did wonderfully and were :wub: as well as all of the other neddies that put on a brilliant display for us :D

There was only one criticism:  it didn't go on long enough.

Have to so agree with TK here :P

And Jill's Demo about Saddles, well, was just WOW truely enlightening and she should definately get out and about with that alot more with that as it made me think about some of the problem horses I have come across and no wonder some were so difficult if the saddles were anything like what we saw there with Jill. :o

Oh and so excited when I come back in Nov to do EETT1 :yahoo:

Steve great pics BTW good timing  :worthy:

I have come away with lots of information that I can more than use and was easy to understand as Heather and Becky are so good at explaining everything so we can understand :worthy: :db:

I have 100's of pics to sort through so please bear with me and I mean 100's as I think I took about 1000 in all or very near that figure :-[ will post them soon ;)

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 02:44:31 PM by em-merrie »

South Derbyshire, UK

Theta Healing and Reiki Practitioner

Offline orange monkey

• Expired Membership
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2007, 12:56:33 PM »
Well you've all made me very, very jealous.   While you were there watching all that wonderful stuff I was sweating it out on the local village green running the dog show for the annual fete!! Oh well, it was all for a good cause  ::) 

I hope someone manages to get some photos/videos up on here soon. Like somebody else said, it just feels and looks so right and it does make you wonder why the BHS don't start taking more of this on board.

Offline Ali jo

• Joined-February
  • Expired Membership
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2007, 01:09:37 PM »
Great, :D

so glad it all went so well.

Yes, I do feel green with envy =:) as I was stuck working  in A&E with all the bad bits of people's weekends to sort out. :'(  I WILL be there next year and I'm really looking forward to going to the 2 day equisimulator course in three weeks, your reports are inspiring me.  Look forward to more pics,

Ali jo  :)

Offline chapsi

• Expired Membership
  • Magical unicorns forever! www.iberianahorse.com
    • Iberiana Horse
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2007, 01:26:17 PM »
Great to read this and to see what a wonderful time everybody had.
The Conference was an important event to me in many respects, but I would like to say something more private to Helen for the obvious reasons...

I told you, didn't I? She would load in 5 minutes.  :nod:
And yes, Rija is adorable, a very special mare (shame we didn't get along... she was meant for you...). I always said so.  :wub:
I am so glad you did so well at the event. And Helen, I think it's about time you start taking credit for yourself: YOU ARE A GOOD RIDER! :db:
I wish I had been there to cheer for you...

...and to party with everybody else! :party:
Mafra, Portugal

Offline shoveltrash

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 01:34:13 PM »
*STOMPS FEET*

i am SO JEALOUS!!!!!  :(
sounds like a fabulous conference.............pity i live so very far away!!!!
btw i ADORE those pics of Fanta!  :D

any chance of scheduling something while i'm there in November????  <hint hint>
Trish - Boca Raton, Florida, USA

"If we are conscientious, beautiful roses can grow from the manure of our recognized and corrected mistakes."
Erik Herbermann

Offline em-merrie

• Joined-June
  • Expired Membership
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 01:47:51 PM »
I forgot to add that

IT WAS WORTH THE MONEY AND MORE

the weekend was massive value compared to what we payed for it :worthy:

South Derbyshire, UK

Offline twinkle11

• Joined-February
  • Expired Membership
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2007, 01:57:05 PM »
well i would just like to also add a big thank you to Heather an the team :D

Heather you really are something honeslty you should be so proud of yourself and how many horses around the world you are making happy to have finally got a rider that can ride them alot better.you are truly and exceptional rider you dont even move and the horses no exsactly what you want.i learnt more than i could have imagined in just two days.i went home with a completly diffrent look at horses/riding and just cant wait to try the in hand stuff with amber and twinkle (when she is better) and the saddle thing think there is def going to be another order for a phoenix coming up Jills going to look at my new saddle that i have just got (thursday) look like its going back already.

cant wait to meet you agian and learn more in nov (thank you)

and vicky/antsje and helen/rija you both done fantastic and it was so nice to meet you both and your gorgeous horses and so nice to put names to faces over the weekend :D

have some pics and videos will put them up when i get the chance they was all taken on my phone i forgot my camera
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 01:58:58 PM by twinkle11 »
WWW.DRESSAGEBOUTIQUE.CO.UK

Offline Matt

• Expired Membership
    • http://www.kilvert.net
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2007, 02:06:36 PM »
Thanks Heather and co for a fantastic weekend, I loved every minute of it.

Hen weekend? Where were the bunny outfits girls?!?!!!!

I was mesmerised by the standard of riding from everyone - I clearly have a long way to go but I'm hoping with EE's help I'll start to get there. I might even be persuaded to bring Spirit to a confernece in a couple of years!! A coloured cob doing spanish walk and piaffe perhaps?!? hmmm, we'll see!!  :D

I'm very much looking forward to the Cheshire Lecture Demo now!!!

Keep the photo's coming Steve and Em-merrie!!  By the way Em-merrie I wasn't a naughty horse, that was Mike!!!  But yes, he did make a good naughty horse!!

Offline Julea

• Joined-April
  • Expired Membership
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2007, 02:25:57 PM »
23 posts and only two pictures ????????????????????? Real teasers too , Please sir can we have more ?????????

TashaKat

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2007, 02:38:02 PM »
I might even be persuaded to bring Spirit to a confernece in a couple of years!! A coloured cob doing spanish walk and piaffe perhaps?!? hmmm, we'll see!!  :D

You need to do a search for the vids of Ketchup doing piaffe and sw!!  They're fab :D

Offline twinkle11

• Joined-February
  • Expired Membership
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 02:38:41 PM »
trying to upload some now and maybe a shorter vid :D
WWW.DRESSAGEBOUTIQUE.CO.UK

Offline em-merrie

• Joined-June
  • Expired Membership
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 02:45:29 PM »
Thanks Matt I knew it began with an "M" :doh: :withstupid: :lol: Oh well all corrected ::)

South Derbyshire, UK

Offline Cabruze

• Joined-January
  • Expired Membership
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2007, 02:49:48 PM »
Thanks Matt I knew it began with an "M" :doh: :withstupid: :lol: Oh well all corrected ::)

Well I wondered what you meant but didn't like to ask!!  :-[ >:D :rofl:
"In horsemanship there is not neutrality.  You are either furthering your horse's wellbeing or destroying it." Charles de Kunffy

Offline em-merrie

• Joined-June
  • Expired Membership
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2007, 02:51:23 PM »
Well I wondered what you meant but didn't like to ask!!  :-[ >:D :rofl:

Oooohhhh behave you little >:D :pd :lol:

South Derbyshire, UK