Amazon Fibre Feeds

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Items for Sale / 16" black Phoenix saddle
« Last post by tyffyn on March 09, 2018, 07:57:02 AM »
Phoenix saddle. 16 inch, black. Extremely comfortable, gives the rider an effortless, elegant position. This saddle is one of Heather's older design of treeless saddle and pre dates the vogue. Located in Canberra, Australia. A wintec elastic girth and two funky saddle covers (one rainbow, one pink jersey cow) are included in the price. Always well cared for and is in very good condition. Price $1000 Australian dollars via paypal or bank deposit. Postage and packing to your location is extra. Please contact for photos and more information.
Saddles / Saddle details required
« Last post by amberhorse on May 21, 2017, 07:51:18 AM »
I am about to sell my HM treeless dressage saddle but want to make sure I advertise it correctly.
Dressage model #424
Colour black
Size ?
I am not sure how to measure the size. I had always thought it an 18" but my saddler says its smaller Where do I measure it from ?

If any members can help it would be appreciated. Also idea of price saddler said don't sell it for less than 400, what do you think ?

The saddle is in excellent condition as its only been used occasionally for starting young horses and is complete with large size blocks.
Saddles / Re: Felt panels for the Fhoenix?
« Last post by fleur on April 04, 2017, 04:49:40 PM »
Hi Whisper's Mum, sorry I've only just seen your reply! It's a bit quiet around here these days isn't it  :sad:

The seller said she'd had them made with the saddle order as she found the foam ones too bouncy, but I'm not sure whether she ordered through a HM fitter or direct from EE.

Saw some similar panels on the internet somewhere a while ago - but instead of being solid felt they were wool flocking encased in felt, so a lot softer. Think they're an old-type of panel and I forget the name for them, but something like that would be fab I think! Just need to get someone to make them, that's the hard part!
Items/Services Wanted / Wanted brown dressage vogue - 18"
« Last post by Pinky23 on March 02, 2017, 07:14:13 AM »
Looking for a brown dressage vogue saddle , size 18"

Prefer mk1 but would look at a 2 or 3 as well

Thanks  :)
Items for Sale / Dressage vogue - Wanted 😊
« Last post by Pinky23 on March 02, 2017, 07:11:12 AM »
Looking for a brown dressage vogue, 18 " , prefer Mk1 but would consider a 2 or 3 if out there !
They seem to be like gold dust !
Saddles / Re: Felt panels for the Fhoenix?
« Last post by whisper's mum on February 20, 2017, 04:32:37 PM »
hi, did you ever get an answer to this? I remember seeing felt panels being sold somewhere a long time ago but I guess someone had probably had them made.
General / N/A deleted
« Last post by Jojoba on February 19, 2017, 06:34:14 PM »
N/A deleted
Items for Sale / Re: Jods, girths, numnahs, bits for sale....
« Last post by Kimbo on February 06, 2017, 06:14:58 PM »
48" professional choice brown girth, please can I have this? 
Saddles / Felt panels for the Fhoenix?
« Last post by fleur on February 05, 2017, 05:19:05 PM »
Hi, I saw a Vogue advertised a while ago on eBay being sold with wool felt panels that the seller had had made as she didn't like the 'bounce' of the foam/rubber ones. It really intrigued me, as I like the idea of a natural material being used. Is it possible to get felt panels made, and would they work ok with the Vogue and Fhoenix and be comfortable for the horse, most importantly? I should have asked the seller where she'd got them, but didn't think at the time!
Items for Sale / Re: Brown Swain & Humphries Saddle 18in
« Last post by hadders on December 18, 2016, 06:05:19 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10