Amazon Fibre Feeds

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Saddles / Saddle details required
« Last post by amberhorse on May 21, 2017, 07:51:18 AM »
I am about to sell my HM treeless dressage saddle but want to make sure I advertise it correctly.
Dressage model #424
Colour black
Size ?
I am not sure how to measure the size. I had always thought it an 18" but my saddler says its smaller Where do I measure it from ?

If any members can help it would be appreciated. Also idea of price saddler said don't sell it for less than 400, what do you think ?

The saddle is in excellent condition as its only been used occasionally for starting young horses and is complete with large size blocks.
Saddles / Re: Felt panels for the Fhoenix?
« Last post by fleur on April 04, 2017, 04:49:40 PM »
Hi Whisper's Mum, sorry I've only just seen your reply! It's a bit quiet around here these days isn't it  :sad:

The seller said she'd had them made with the saddle order as she found the foam ones too bouncy, but I'm not sure whether she ordered through a HM fitter or direct from EE.

Saw some similar panels on the internet somewhere a while ago - but instead of being solid felt they were wool flocking encased in felt, so a lot softer. Think they're an old-type of panel and I forget the name for them, but something like that would be fab I think! Just need to get someone to make them, that's the hard part!
Items/Services Wanted / Wanted brown dressage vogue - 18"
« Last post by Pinky23 on March 02, 2017, 07:14:13 AM »
Looking for a brown dressage vogue saddle , size 18"

Prefer mk1 but would look at a 2 or 3 as well

Thanks  :)
Items for Sale / Dressage vogue - Wanted 😊
« Last post by Pinky23 on March 02, 2017, 07:11:12 AM »
Looking for a brown dressage vogue, 18 " , prefer Mk1 but would consider a 2 or 3 if out there !
They seem to be like gold dust !
Thanks
Saddles / Re: Felt panels for the Fhoenix?
« Last post by whisper's mum on February 20, 2017, 04:32:37 PM »
hi, did you ever get an answer to this? I remember seeing felt panels being sold somewhere a long time ago but I guess someone had probably had them made.
General / N/A deleted
« Last post by Jojoba on February 19, 2017, 06:34:14 PM »
N/A deleted
Items for Sale / Re: Jods, girths, numnahs, bits for sale....
« Last post by Kimbo on February 06, 2017, 06:14:58 PM »
48" professional choice brown girth, please can I have this? 
Saddles / Felt panels for the Fhoenix?
« Last post by fleur on February 05, 2017, 05:19:05 PM »
Hi, I saw a Vogue advertised a while ago on eBay being sold with wool felt panels that the seller had had made as she didn't like the 'bounce' of the foam/rubber ones. It really intrigued me, as I like the idea of a natural material being used. Is it possible to get felt panels made, and would they work ok with the Vogue and Fhoenix and be comfortable for the horse, most importantly? I should have asked the seller where she'd got them, but didn't think at the time!
Items for Sale / Re: Brown Swain & Humphries Saddle 18in
« Last post by hadders on December 18, 2016, 06:05:19 PM »
Sold
Items for Sale / Brown Swain & Humphries Saddle 18in
« Last post by hadders on November 19, 2016, 10:49:29 PM »
This is a lovely saddle. Heather has seen it and it is a Eventing/ GP saddle with set back stirrup bars to put the rider in the correct leg position
Has a lovely comfortable seat with built in memory foam
The pads are wide to ensure comfort for the horse and a good wide gullet for spine clearance.
Has just been fully checked by a master saddler and had a little flock added would say this is a wide fit
Sadly for sale as i bought the wrong saddle for what i wanted it for i need more of a dressage saddle  :cry: :cry: :cry:
450 ovno
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10