Amazon    Fibre Feeds

Author Topic: Why has my membership expired several months early?  (Read 1637 times)

Offline pico

• Joined-January
  • EE Society Member
Why has my membership expired several months early?
« on: November 01, 2015, 08:59:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • Help! I'm locked out  :cry:.  My membership should be up for renewal in January  :cc_confused:  so why am I locked out now? I could swear I paid for renewal last year, thought I can't find any proof of it.

I can't find any notifications of membership renewal reminders from  January 2015 in any of my email accounts, just from previous years, but I'd *swear* I remember paying renewal this past year?  I thought my personal message notifications were still going to the same email addy they always have, but I checked everywhere just in case.
    Unless my reminder message from 2015 ended up in a spam folder, or  somehow the notification feature got turned off and I I somehow missed it on the forum? Except no, I have not had any "unread personal message" indicators in ages, so I can't have had an unread renewal reminder!

*whimpers* in a lonely corner of the internet

Offline Daisy

• Joined-December
    • Expired Membership
    Re: Why has my membership expired several months early?
    « Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 08:53:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • You`re not alone, it appears to have happened to me too  :laugh: :laugh: ... I haven`t had a notification that I`m aware of? Help  :-X :rofl: :rofl:
    You've got a heart as loud as lions, So why let your voice be tamed?
    Baby we're a little different, There's no need to be ashamed.
    You've got the light to fight the shadows, So stop hiding it away
    Come on, Come on ............

Offline pico

• Joined-January
    • EE Society Member
    « Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 11:25:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • well at least we have some company in our lonely little corner   :laugh:

Offline pico

• Joined-January
    • EE Society Member
    I'm still locked out of society  :cry:

Is anyone monitoring the forum who can help? Can anyone help even by just passing on the message?

I'm not on Facebook, so I can't go raise and alert there, and I can't PM anyone either because of my "expired membership".  :-X

I know Daisy got locked out too, who else is locked out, or is it just the two of us? I *know* people are seeing this, by the number of times it's been read.

I've been locked out since Friday at least, if not longer I think... I always read via "unread since last visit", so it took a few days of thinking people were being *really* quiet before the penny dropped that there might be something wrong with either the forum or my access to it

I miss those of you who were still posting! *waves sadly from outside the fence*  :wave:  :cry:

Offline SilkyRaven

• Joined- November
    • EE Society Member
    « Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 12:36:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • Your best course of action is to email Debbie surely? debbie@enlightenedequitation.com

Offline nix

• Administrator
    « Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 06:58:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi,

Sorry I missed this and Debbie's the best one to speak to about renewal dates, as she keeps track of those. For any changes to your account here, I can apply those. It's worth checking spam/junk folders and the email settings you have on here, as emails are automatically generated by the system and sent to the email address you have on your profile.

If anyone has any further problems, please don't hesitate to message me or send an email to nix@enlightenedequitation.com