Amazon    Fibre Feeds

Author Topic: If you watch this you will never again use tight training aids! FAO Heather too  (Read 7441 times)

Offline Mossy

• joined-January
  • EE Society Member
I already had the book, then thanks (ahem! :wall:) to Mossy, just got the DVD too.

There was me thinking that avoiding the Books and DVD's section was enough to save me money, how wrong was I?
There was me thinking the forum was to share experiences and information, shame on you all! Now if I really wanted to get you spending money
http://www.hartshorsemanship.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=controller.viewPageHome
Just in the interests of our much loved neddies  :whistle:
Mossy

What am I, that one so big and powerful as you should trust me and do my bidding?

Offline christuris

• Expired Membership
    • http://www.AlphabetRanch.com
Oh dear, yet another DVD and book to buy!!!

Susan Harris is joining up with Gerd Heuschmann in mid August and coming to Colorado for a three-day clinic and lecture combo.  I have her Visible Rider and Visible Horse, so I must watch them again before then.  How lucky we are to get those two together!

Christina
Indian Hills, Colorado
www.AlphabetRanch.com

TashaKat

http://www.hartshorsemanship.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=controller.viewPageHome
Just in the interests of our much loved neddies  :whistle:

Already got those too  :whistle:  Just in the interests of our much loved neddies of course  :laugh:

Don't think that I'll be watching the Gillian/Mary collaboration somehow  :-X

ash

Ironically, I'll bet none of us had any intention of ever using tight training aids anyway!  :doh:

Seriously though Mossy, thanks for that recommendation.  I thought the book was absolutely amazing, so I am greatly looking forward to watching DVD!  :db:

Offline Heather

• Administrator
Well, DVD and books arrived. Tori and I watched the DVD this afternoon and it is every bit as good as Mossy says. Absolutely easy to understand, Gillian explains it all so simply and the way the painting of the horse illustrates the movement is fascinating. I couldnt recommend this more highly :db:!

The book I have also been meaning to get for ages- and looks to be every bit as good. The Pilates exercises book is more or less covered in the main book, so I don't think I would have bought had I seen them both first.

But truly as good a DVD on biomechanics for the horseowner, as you would ever find.

Offline Mossy

• joined-January
  • EE Society Member
I'm going to keep the spiral bound at the yard. If it gets damaged I have not lost the lot.
Mossy

What am I, that one so big and powerful as you should trust me and do my bidding?

Offline Heather

• Administrator
Good idea Jill  :nod:. I will put this thread shortly, on the books/dvd recommendation page with a sticky, so it doesnt slip down.